It’s the end of August…Where should I be with my application process?
Coalition Application Profile
Common Application Profile
Drafts submitted and edited, with final TCM-approved copies posted on CPP.
If you haven’t yet sent your draft to Julie Mitchell, do so ASAP. You must allow a minimum of 2 weeks for the editing and approval process.
Click HERE. Required for FAU, UF and FSU. You will attach the SSAR for these applications and will not send an official transcript at this time. Your SSAR must match your transcript and if any changes occur after submitting, you must notify each school immediately.
Check with your high school to see when these will be available with an updated with senior schedule and class rank.
Invite recommenders to upload their letters of recommendation to Common App and Coalition App as required by each school.
Check and manage your deadlines using College Planner Pro (CPP).
Continue to come in each Wednesday after school until 6pm. This includes help with your applications as well as your scholarship search.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Meeting
Saturday, September 8 at 12:30pm. This event is only for parents of rising seniors enrolled in our College Planning program.
UA Early College
Who is eligible?
▪ high school sophomores, juniors, or seniors
▪ 3.0+ GPA since the 9th grade
What is it?
▪ High school students can earn up to 30 credit hours, online or on campus.
▪ 24/7 access to classes for flexibility around busy schedules.
▪ Credits transfer to most colleges nationwide.
▪ Strong UA support system for academic success.
▪ Eligible for early housing selection and admission benefits when applying to The University of Alabama as a freshman.
▪ Option to live and study on campus during summer (June, July, or both)
▪ Automatic 25% scholarship for students with a 3.5+ GPA upon admission to UA Early College
Click HERE for more info!
Links and Resources
Our private “Your Path” page contains details for upcoming deadlines, events, and important announcements. We encourage you to check it regularly! The password is case-sensitive:
Test Prep Schedules
Be sure to register for your spring test prep classes, available on the Your Path page and the Acuity Scheduler. Registration is mandatory; walk-ins may not be able to be accommodated.